Saturday, April 28, 2012

A-to-Z Blog Challenge - Yonks

Yonks > pl. n. (informal)
     a very long time.


Just to say I laugh my ass off reading this because I just think its a sound effect like someone just take something quickly under someone else nose ( Yoinks). Its hilarious. When I tried to find a good word for the letter Y to talk about, like usual I took out my electronic dictionary...and laugh my ass off XD

"SO how long is it going to take you?"
"Yonks"
"....what?"

I just, it makes me laugh, I wanted to share that XD

Steph

...yonks /snort

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard this term for ... well yonks. Back in Australia with my teenage children. Those were the days. But that was yonks ago and I'm in England now.


    http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete