For this report, I will analyze my progress in 2014 goals. I told myself that this year I would be more productive, that I would follow the path I made. And boy did I have a lot to tell you.
On the mark of four months, I finished more then I ever had in two years I'm pretty sure.
Here is what I had wrote for my Big Fun Scary List of 2014 and what I was able to accomplish so far.
Once a week,post half a chapter of Not a Super Villain
- I actually finished posting Part one of the story AND revised part 2 AND am going to self-publish it in two weeks. I want above and beyond what I had plan, and though I was only be able to finish.
- plan,outline and write
- That…didn't go as well as I hoped. Mostly because I focused more on Not a SUper Villain then anything, but also I keep moving from one idea to another. I did plan and outline half an arc story. Start writing Winter Frost, but I didn't like how it was going so I stopped.
- This went better then I hoped. I cleaned my cloths that didn't fit me or things I wasn't going to were anymore. I cleaned maybe two bags worth of stuff. I did winter cloths and summer cloths. I think I still have to go through some of the article of clothing I have again.
- four to five bags after, It is actually done. It is one of the best achievement I ever did.
- I paint once and a while, when the mood strikes.
- Better then before, but still could do better
- I didn't even touch this. I should, but I don't think I will, mostly because I don't remember, and ignore my reminders.
- was consists of preparing my lunch for the next day, but so far, I ain't gonna do it.
- I was good, following what I wanted for four months, and then I stopped for no reason? I want to continue however. It consists of meditation and getting ready and stuff. I want to do meditation more often again.
- Unsure if I want to work on Poison Seed story, or Not a Hero story. But at least I still have a couple of more months.
- I bought a book for learning as a started, but I didn't really study it since I want to focus on my Wizardry right now.
- surprisingly, I am doing good on this goal. I cleaned the blogs I was following to only the few that I actually care and enjoy their company. and limiting my time on it to focus more on my writing, and now my online classes.
- Most of my grades were above 85 (maybe three were in the 85+, most of the others were in the 90's and over.) so I am not worried about that now. I am graduating in two weeks, which is scary.
- I accepted a temporary job were I am doing my training right now, so at least I have that. It isn't permanent, but at least it will keep me afloat until I find something else.
- I am doing extremely good on this. I just finished reading books that was on my to-read list. Now I have some only classes I need to focus on so my reading changed from fiction to Mythology and Divination. It's actually topics that I enjoy and read on my own time anyway so I am doing well.
so yes, out of 6/15, that is more then I ever thought I would accomplish. And yes, some I didn't work on, but others I went above and beyond working on them. Others, I am doing the best that I can and that is all that I need. THe best that I can.
I am now working on some online classes like I mention before, so new goals will come and other will have to go for another year.
However, compare to my other years in goals, this is the most I ever accomplished. I knew that I was going to try harder to follow my goals this year, but I didn't actually see progress until I sat down and looked at my list again. Only when I was starting to cross off things of the list that I noticed, hey, I am amazing, I am further in my goals that I ever been in half my life. This is amazing.
I am proud of myself on the journey I have taken, and what is coming along my path. I have come a hell of a long way, and now I am less afraid of the journey ahead of me. There is more to learn, and I will be ready.