start a new, fresh environment, body and mind.
Once a week, post a short scene of Not a Super Villain.PART ONE SUCCESS
- Plan, outline, and write
Ghost Trackers series.(Ghost Trackers on break, working on The Secrets of Coolsville and/or Winter Frost) Clean out cloths, and only have what I need. 33-50 pieces cleaning out in my jewelry (3-4 necklaces, 2 bracelets, and at least 5 pairs of earrings.)WINTER SUCCESS
- project 333 for SPRING
Clean out the clutter in my office, taking out, or boxing out things that I kept but don’t need.
- Eat better, three small meals, and healthy snacks.
- Do the Tools everyday
- Wake up early ( 7 am)
- Clean face and brush teeth
- Do 10 minute meditation
- prepare snacks/lunch the night prior
- Participate and Donate to NaNoWriMo 2014
- participate in a swap? Music?
- Read less fanfiction and more books that I actually own. (ehh, need to work on that)
- Learn American Sign Language (SEDHHS classes Sept.?)
Follow less people on Tumblr to go less on it
- Learn RUNE FURThARK and their meanings
- Graduate in Honors (So far so good!)
- get a job
- use the library to read books instead of buying them. (So far so good)
BIG FAT SCARY LIST of 2013
Revise Ghost Trackers Novel ( work on a page or two every night? Maybe?)
- report at least once a month during school year, once a week during holiday
participate NaNoWriMo 2013! ( if permitted between all the schooling and shenanigan this year). daily workout for better posture and in shape. ( and waking up!)
- edit and post NaNo 2012 ( shorts on Ao3)