Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A-to-Z blog Challenge - Out doors.

 I was actually really active outside during winter when I was a kid. Putting on my snowsuit and create stories in my mind, playing them out, watching the nature, watching birds...waiting for magic to happen, waiting for my owl to come and say I'm a witch and I'm going to wizard school, you know the deal XD

I pass often my time outside to talk to James out loud, trying to feel it like it is really, trying to trick my mind that it would be real. Most of my story play out when I was outside, the world got created because me and my friends tried to get warm at the school play ground, trying to get away from bullies and I would tell tales of my characters to pass time.

 I don't go outside much anymore I stoped around when I started high school because it "wasn't cool" playing outside anymore, but really, thinking back I find it was the best moments of my life.

I don't like going outside during summer, I cant concentrate with the flipping heat. I hate sweat, bugs and trying to strip down to get some cool air without being neked is hard. But during whiter, hell I still have my snow suit! But the snow is brown here and I wont even put a foot in it. I could go and play still outside at my parent place, but then my mom would make fun of me and make me angry trying to tease me but it just piss me off, she push the wrong button.

I think I be able to go out more when we move to PEI. Its in my plan anyway XD

Steph~

1 comment:

  1. I don't like winter. I love summer. However, I pretty much stay indoors during any season. I do so love sitting on the back screened-in porch though and reading.

    I'm stopping by from the A to Z Challenge!
    Giggle, Laugh, Cry

    ReplyDelete