Monday, March 29, 2010

report 33

I'm in college right now, but I'm done and just waiting for my boyfriend to be done his class.

I have my Dollfie! and bit by bit I'm transforming him into Zexion! He came in with only green boxers so my roommate made him a black suit. I have one or two picture on the other website. He came in with a black wig and brown eyes. And everyone, everyone told me he look like me. He have the same shade of brown eyes as me. But now I switch doll eyes with my roommate dollfie and he have light blue eyes now. Everyone still say he look like me.

For the long week-end, Friday and Saturday I'm at my parent place, Sunday and Monday I'm at my boyfriend place. I going to miss a lot from my family, but like my mom said, I need to learn to divided in two now that I have a good relationship. I need ot learn to chose the side I need to go.

At first I was sad because I will miss a lot, but thinking of it, my mom must have miss a lot of event to when she dated my dad.So I suck it up and I will have lots of fun and chocolate. HO now I want my egg chocolate I bought yesterday, danm.

My family will do the Easter dinner Friday for me. I probably will have pasta while my family will have crab or something under that line.No meat! that's for sure. I didn't play pokemon for a while, I'm training a Zubat because the pidgiotto is not that good in heartgold I find. He doesn't learn attacks! and I'm stuck with gust all the time. So I decided to change my flier to a Crobat.

okay so I started to play Country Story on facebook for a project. I played for a week right now and every time I played my boyfriend would see me play and now...he's addicted to the game.It's really funny to see. He's playing a clicker game now too, Castle Age? I'm playing too because he ask, and we defeat monsters together. Okay HIS monsters, I still have mine to beat up.

Anyway got to goo~

Steph~

07/01/2011-> My crobat is awesome. I stop playing those facebook game, Now I only play monster galaxie, Gaiaonline developer that game, I'm sending all kind of report to them from some glitch and if there going to fix the memory leek yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment