Sunday, January 10, 2010

Report 18, the meme

Location: Apartment, looking at Boyfriend playing darksiders, now devil may cry 4.
mission: start and finish a character meme
comment: QUICK QUICK QUICK! must find a eighth characterrr!

Character Meme time!!

I usually don't do a lot of memes, but I saw this one on Deviantart ( tealpirate, a girl I watch is studying to be a writer so she does a lot of those kind of meme) and I told myself that it be good for me to try one at least. Since I start to write all the biography of my characters in a book.All my characters. And I have a lot.

So yeah, I took some of my most favorite character that I ever created and place it in there. Thank god that I'm starting a story in where all my character are in one huge house. So they're kinda in the same story now instead of 5 different one haha.

And now... the meme:

ORIGINAL CHARACTER MEME

1) First list all your OCs by first name so we can see your list of all your wonderful OCs:

1. Isaac
2. Ken
3.Zerox
4.Lavender
5.Yuki
6.Daniel
7.Kurk
8.Andrew


2) Who is your favourite OC?
Zerox, I love the design and his personality I give him, if he would be a real person, it would be really interesting to talk with him.

3) Who is your least favourite?
Yuki, she was born out of my anime\Japanese fandom.

4) Who is your most developed?
Zerox and Lavender, since there my most fresh out of my head, characters.

5) How many girl OCs do you have? Boy OCs? It OCs?
In the list, 1 girl and 6 boys. But I do have more girls here and there. And some its characters to. I didn’t want to list them here cause they don’t go with the group.

6) If you were stuck in a burning building what do you think the third OC (Zerox) on your list would do?
He would find a way to get out. Call 911 on his phone, jump out of the window, stuff like that.

7) Name one thing you regret about one of your OCs.
I regret making Daniel so lazy and bored all the time. Daniel was supposed to be my man self but he and up looking like a emo guy. But that’s because he’s tired and bored all the time.

8) Which of your OCs do you think would make the best father/mother/it parent out of all your OCs and why?
Zerox would be a great father, but because of his look everyone is scared of him.
Lavender is good with children but he doesn’t really like them. Probably will only like his own.
Andrew would be a good father took, strict and lovable.



9) Which of your OCs do you think will most likely be put in jail?
Kurk, cause he look like a trouble maker, but he isn’t. And Lavender cause HE is a trouble maker XD

10) The eighth of your OCs was put into the future! What will their job be?!

Andrew? Probably a translator and researcher of old language.

11) Name the first OCs catch phrase!
Isaac: “ I think I can handle it”

12) Do all your OCs live together or are they separated?
Right now they all live in a huge house, their room are like small apartment, does that count as living together?

13) Are there any pairings that are in your OC list?
Ken x Yuki
Daniel x Kurk ( in a friendly way not couple)
Andrew x Yuki

Zerox have a boyfriend that I didn't list
Isaac is a ghost.
Lavender can’t get girls even if his life depend on it



14) Your seventh OC switched bodies with you for a day! How will they react at the end of the day?
Kurk? Me as Kurk?! Oh god, I don’t want to know what I will come back to after the switch… ho god.

15) Your fourth OC just became a fifteen year old. What do they do?
Lavender, would just flirt with 15 year old girls, go to arcade, mall and such.

16) Now randomly select a person on your OC list. Who was it?
Daniel

17) That OC you just chose? Yeah they think they are superman (even if they are a girl)
and are on the roof about to jump off.
Daniel is always with Kurk so Kurk would stop him and say: : You idiot suger cake! You have super power yes, but its only in STRENGH not flying…dumb ass”

18) Are any of your OCs bored of this meme?
Isaac: “ it’s quite interesting”
Ken: “ hum I-I don’t really do much so…it’s okay?”
Zerox: “I don’t really care. Its fun to know your enemy”
Lavender: “ it’s fun! But don’t have a lot of me in it.”
Yuki: “ Gomennasai Tomodachi, but I have homework. ^^”
Daniel: “ can I go now?”
Kurk: “…” looks a Daniel “ …I like it…”
Andrew:” I have more important stuff to do right now.”


19) Would your second OC prefer the beach or the mountains?
He like to walk around, so both, but he would like mountain a tiny ,tiny bit more. Cause he doesn’t like heat much.

20) Would your 5th OC battle a shark?
Yuki could but wouldn’t she’s a animal friend. Even the huge and men eater one.

21) Which OCs hate each other?
Andrew HATES Daniel, but Daniel doesn’t care much.

22) Which OC did you create first? And last?
In that list, Daniel is the first one, Lavender is the last.

23) If seven and three got into a fight, who would win?
Zerox VS Kurk

Kurk, he have super strength when holding some kind of stone so.

24) What are your first 2 OC's favourite foods?
Isaac can’t eat, so nothing. But Ken love sweets

25) If your listed OCs were in a fight to the death, who would emerge victorious?
Daniel. At first I would say Kurk because Daniel is lazy, but Kurk wouldn’t want to hurt Daniel so would do a fake death.

26) There's a zombie attack and your OCs are stranded. Who do they elect to be their leader?
Andrew, because he’s the smart one, and the best strategist and knowledgeable.

27) During said zombie attack, who's the first to die?
Yuki…I’m sorry Yuki but your power is not really helpful sometimes.

28) Which one of these OCs do you think would have the most fangirls/boys?
Zerox or Lavender.

29) Okay, so does OC number four have any last thoughts?
“ If you’re a single lady, and looking for a date, I would love to gave you the honour, of a date.”

30) If possible, what's your characters' height?
Isaac-5’4”
Ken-5’4”(still growing)
Zerox-5’7”
Lavender- 5’6”
Yuki:-5’2”
Daniel- 5’8”
Kurk- 5’11”
Andrew- 5’8”

31) Can your characters dance?
All except Ken, he’s to shy to dance

... I find that meme can be really helpful in a way, but useless for other people to read since they don't know how the character look like XD haha I should post some of my character sheets someday, or post some half stories. Anyway, hope someone would find it useful to use someday

Steph~

07/01/2011-> I still love those characters, I am trying to work there story to write it but there is a lot missing and ...not working. Need a lot of planning and I have a lot on my mind right now. But I know I will work with them. Zerox still in my head sometime, and Daniel and Kurk.

11/11/2011 -> Zerox still in my heart, Kurk is now Curt from Curtis and I am writing DAniel's story to be publish. Doing NaNoWriMo for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment