I want to Staples today to send a fax and I was like :
"You know what, the back to school crap is 75% off, I gonna grab some stuff for Uni like that I be ready."
So I did. For 15 Buck in total I got:
- 10 clear front report covers (5 green, 5 light blue)
- 5 pack of quad squares pads. ( need for a book project actually not really for Uni.)
- 2 really awesome notebook. witch owls and twitter birds on it XD
- 2 pack of Christmas card ( other project for this year Christmas. It glitters :D)
- a Monster high pencil case.
- a pack of green ink pen (12)
- a little pouch to hold my extra change, cause the change is breaking my wallet. ( and I need a new wallet anyway.)
and my fax.
I didn't get pain line paper, because 1. they didn't sell in in Clarence, 2. I have a lot already here XD
I could get more really, but what I really wanted was already out. I could have grab the 50% off voice recorder, but I didn't want too, plus there was bad reviews on it. I like to pay a lot for an electronic and know it will work, then pay 50% off and it will only work half the time. NO. I need that for my classes.
What I want to do is record the lectures and transcript them after. I can't listen and write in the same time, I get confuse and will miss have the lecture, I prefer to listen and write later. I am only a part time student so I wont have as much work as the others so I can take the time to do it, and in the same time doing it that way I will remember it the most.
I probably will be a full time after a while, but I'm still unsure on how things work, the infokit does not really explain how courses works at the university ( they need a booklet or something that explain the difference of full time and part time, witch one benefit the most in certain classes, and when your a first year, what is the classes you should take for certain courses, if there is labs or coop classes etc...)
Anyway that was what I wanted to say :D My awesome shopping time, and it was all under my limit of spending too :D