Monday, October 4, 2010

Report 48, back to normal



like you guys notice, I'm back to normal, with a new design! I saw that, I have way to much project going on right now and posting progress on one blog would have been so confusing, for me and the readers, so I seperated NaNo to another blog, and Sketchbook Project.

By the way, I didn't really explain what was the Sketchbook Project much on my previous post, but the project is, you pay 25$ and they send you a sketchbook, you fill it out and when its full or the due date is close you send it back and they take them in a tour around US to show people.

Also from now on, I will post a picture that related to my report, I find it catch the eye and its more interesting then a bunch of words.Well that's all for now, I'm doing a 3 things at the same time so, need a break and actually eat haha

take care!

Steph~

No comments:

Post a Comment