Friday, August 28, 2009

Zenxara Report 3

( its 3 right?...okay )

In 3 days, its my birthday.

in 6 days, I will be in college again for my second year!

exited? hell yes.

OH OH annnnd in 32 days, Kingdom Heart 358\2 will be out. And I already pre-order my copie a few days ago. In the same time My best friend pre-order Scribblenauts just to get the pink hat that goes with it XD... I may buy that game later on.

Nothing much change from the usual. Except that I'm done work now. And moving crap in my appart.

Whats big news is that, My grand-mother bought a new puppy! BUT she can't take care of it so, was going to give it back to the previous owner, when my mother and sister went to see it... My sister love it, so bought it from my grand-ma...now while she is working and my parent out...I have to dogsit that puppy...arrgg....

Its a pain. I have to make sure our big dog to not bite the puppy cause the puppy keep jumping on him. Poor dog...AND the cat hates my sister now XD witch I find hilarious.

The puppy is a girl...My mother call her Anook, while my sister call her Rikku...I call her " YOU SMALL DOG!" and push her around XD.

I like dog! don't take the wrong idea, I'm just not ready to have a second one in the house, especially in this time of the year! moving around, sister and Father working...Just my mother home but will soon have work...A 5 year old dog who hate small dog ( especially white one *giggles*) and a anti-social black cat. Ya...

I guess I'm more of a cat person, but I do want to have a dog later...really later on.

..am I weird that I'm more excited to go to college them my own birthday?I don't really care for my birthday since the same thing happen every year and now my birthday present is tickets to go see 'circle Du soleil', witch was amazing by the way, its my second year I see them and I'm still amaze!

welll humm...I don't really have big news to say so, that's it.

Zenxara

PS: reading yaoi fanfic all summer make you girly, thank god I'm a girl XD

07/01/2011-> puppy still still supper excited, black cat less anti-sotial but now we have 2 cat and the dog at my parent place. Sister move to an apartment with puppy and black cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment